· TABİP does not conduct any content control; therefore, the users shall be solely responsible for their posts with inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, disturbing or damaging content or information.
· TABİP does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information provided on the website; therefore, TABİP cannot be responsible for any faults or deficiencies in such information.
· The user is solely responsible for the content of any electronic content uploaded to the website by himself, and no judiciary or criminal claim or liability shall be attributed to TABİP due to the contents posted by the users.
· TABİP does not provide any implied, explicit or legal guarantee, including but not limited to guarantee for protection of third party rights, as for the information provided on the website.
However, Yunus Emre Institute under Yunus Emre Foundation aims at providing a platform which does not include any content infringing intellectual property rights on www.tabip.global website operated by the Institute. For this purpose, users are provided with a process for submitting a request of copyright infringement with regard to any infringing content in order to ensure that the contents posted on TABİP Portal do not infringe any third party rights.
At this point, we state that in case of having any request of copyright infringement, TABİP may take bona fides initiatives of forwarding the request of copyright infringement together with contact details of the claimant to the user who has published the allegedly infringed content, and/or of taking reasonable actions for informing the user that it has received a request of copyright infringement related to his/her content.
Additionally, we inform you that any wrongful request of copyright infringement may lead to personal liability; therefore, we recommend you to receive legal consultancy service before submitting such claims of copyright infringement.
Request of Copyright Infringement
If you think in good faith that your copyrights have been infringed, you can fill in and send us the Request of Copyright Infringement. At this point, the following must be taken into consideration:
1. You must be authorized to act on behalf of the beneficiary of the copyrights in question.
2. You need to provide us with a description of the place of the content subject to the alleged infringement on our website.
3. You need to provide a detailed description of your claim indicating how the content infringes your copyrights.
4. You need to provide a detailed explanation indicating that the use of allegedly infringed content is not permitted by the copyrights holder or his legal representative.
5. You need to specify your valid e-mail address and contact details (address and/or telephone number) in your notice.
If you have any claims of copyrights infringement, please click here to submit a Request of Copyright Infringement.